Silviculture Survey System
Sylva Star is a handheld and PC system for collecting and reporting on silviculture survey data.
Field staff can quickly and easily collect data and generate statistical results in the field on handheld computers. In addition, summaries and complete statistics can be generated in the office.
It is designed to run on Windows PC (MS Mobile) handhelds/PDAs such as the Hewlett-Packard IPAQ, the Juniper Systems' Archer and the Trimble Recon and Nomad models.
- Regeneration (well spaced, free growing and inventory)
- Planting Quality Inspection
- Cone/Seedbed Survey
- Green Up
- Competing Vegetation
Sylva Star can be used as a stand alone system or integrated with other systems, such as Phoenix PRO. Data can be exported to other databases and programs for additional analysis, processing and reporting.
- Voice capture and playback.
- User definable fields.
- Ability to use multiple handhelds in a single survey.
- Allows for single or multiple layer stands.
- User definable reports.
- Automated set-up.
- Maintain standard codes.
- Maintain a repository for raw and summarized data.
- Compatible with many Microsoft Pocket PCs (Mobile 2003 and Windows Mobile 5 and 6).
Contact us for more information or an on-line demonstration.