Custom Software Development
Our experienced team offer many years of industry specific knowledge in resource management, operational forestry, and software development.
We work closely with our clients to identify specific goals and processes, and specialize in building, deploying, and maintaining custom software solutions to effectively manage natural resources. Once systems are in place, we provide user manuals and training sessions, with ongoing support available through telephone, email, and online chat.
Benefits of a Custom System
- Specialized functionality – using a tailor-made application eliminates notable gaps in the functionality of one-size-fits-all, commercially packaged applications
- Market differentiation – we’ll help you establish a consistent edge over your competition
- No “duct-tape” fixes – our programmers will expertly customize software elements to fit your organization’s unique business process
- Unparalleled problem-solving – we’ll work with you to develop astute processes, creating solutions that are currently unavailable on the market
Develop your Competitive Edge
We take great pride in what we do, and we aim to do it better than anyone in our business. We’ll work closely with you throughout the entire development course, handling all of the nitty-gritty details and using prototypes to ensure your custom software meets all of your company’s needs.
We’ll provide you with:
- Pre-defined methodologies and a proprietary application development library
- A structured and managed requirements definition process
- Proprietary tools that improve effectiveness of the development process
- Process-oriented development methodology
- Rigorous program management processes
We offer training sessions for our clients, either on-site or remotely via web session. Online guides and manuals are always provided for custom products.
Programming for Performance
Our highly skilled technical team excels at developing custom resource management software applications using the following technologies:
- .Net Compact Framework
- Allegro Juniper handhelds, Trimble Ranger/Recon handhelds
- SQL Server
- Windows Mobile 6
- PHP 7
- Amazon AWS