Phoenix Connect builds upon the impressive foundation of PhoenixPRO, one the most popular land base resource management applications for forestry. Phoenix Connect is a Cloud-based application that allows you to securely and conveniently access your Phoenix system from anywhere in the world.
Phoenix Connect key features:
- Unparalleled accessibility - access your data safely and securely, from anywhere in the world
- Cloud-hosted - no need to purchase or maintain expensive hardware or install software updates
- Peace of mind - includes security, automatic data backups, and disaster recovery plans
- Total control - you maintain control over which users can access which data
- Automatic updates - ongoing improvements and new features are easily added automatically as they become available
- Adaptable configuration - customize Phoenix Connect to your unique needs and standards
- Activity and task scheduling - all in one place
- Email notifications - keep on top of your activities, tasks and assessments
- Visual, user-friendly data - easily access operational data, via the dashboard
- Silviculture management - liability management, assessment and reporting
- Block tracking and management - from cutting permits to free growing
- Silviculture planning - quickly prepare plans for harvesting and silviculture programs (e.g. Forest Stewardship Plans and Site Plans)
- Harvest tracking - easily track planned and actual harvest volumes
- Planting management - including assessment, reporting and automated allocations and SPAR updates
- Automation and updating of plans and schedules - time saving and accurate
- Document management - embed, and easily retrieve, documents
- GIS linking - links to your GIS system
- Customizable templates - minimize and/or standardize data entry
- Extensive reporting - accommodates government submissions and real-time, user-driven queries
- Intuitive import/export features - easily share survey and planting data with 3rd party applications
Future versions of Phoenix Connect will include:
- roads management
- spatial capabilities
- new mobile apps (inspection, survey monitoring)
At DRS, we have a long history of developing software solutions that set higher standards for excellence in our industry.
Our software is designed to help streamline your processes and provide an array of practical, efficient, and user-friendly benefits for all types of sustainable resource management applications. Our tools are intended to make the job of your operational foresters and field staff easier, while at the same time procuring accurate, timely, and valuable data.
Committed to your Satisfaction
We’re committed to your complete satisfaction. We value any and all feedback, as we use this input as the basis for future software releases.